Friday, July 1, 2011

Daily blog

I'm so excited! There are so many exciting things coming my way. Tonight I'm going to see Britney Spears with Nicki Minaj. Yaaaaaay! ( don't laugh!).

What's really exciting is that Men's Vancouver Fashion Week is on it's way. September 29th -October 1st. It's going to be a HUGE Event with many innovative, creative and so many talented designers from all over with special guests and celebrities!
Keep posted on the postings along the way. We will be having a casting coming soon for the models. I have scouted some and I hope they contact me with their email addresses...don't forget, and for those I personally spoke to, I haven't forgotten and will not forget...so no worries.

Get ready for Vancouver Fashion Week and Eco Fashion Week. This is the season for fashion!



About v.MFW™
Canada is ready to promote its talented home- grown Menswear Designers. And as a response, RAMOS & FORTIER™ stepped up and created Vancouver Men’s Fashion Week™.
The North American market is huge and we need to take advantage of our proximity to the U.S. This entire market cannot be left to just one city (New York) to showcase current Men’s designs. There is virtually no parallel event in Canada (and in Western N.A.). A Canadian based MFW is essential in the promotion of our talents and in the growth of the Canadian Menswear apparel sector.
v.MFW™ will give up-and-coming new designers a platform to show their creations and be the organization to mentor and assist them in bringing their designs to market.
Vancouver Men's Fashion Week now joins Milan, Paris and New York in showcasing the latest trends in Men's Fashion and is geared to put Vancouver in the map when it comes to fashion-forward Men's styles
* if any of the designers who have not contacted me yet, please do so we can stay on top of things. We still have plenty of time, but we want everything to flow so we can concentrate on a FABULOUS EVENT that will promise to be a HUGE SUCCESS!
Thanks so much to all of you.

If you scroll through you'll see some of the designers I have invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com