Friday, July 29, 2011

Daily Blog

Well, Vancouver Pride has come. Vancouver is hosting the Gay Games, Pride and The Fireworks Show, so the city is rumbling.

Had to pick up a new job on the side for a gay Book Store called Little Sisters, which is refreshing meeting such kind people from the staff and the customers from all over the world. Fun times. Well that will be my contribution to Pride.

Many pics to come. Just very busy.

Please don't forget Vancouver Men's Fashion Week is coming! www.mensfashionweek.ca

I've been getting  alot of emails re:  the casting of the models. I believe it's very soon. Like next week soon. Not 100% sure, but I do know it's around the corner. Keep checking for postings and I will contact those I invited personally.

Thanks so much!
Happy Pride to those who celebrate!

Rafael

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com