Monday, July 18, 2011

Daily Blog

I don't know what has happened? May be the weather, which is strange here, in Vancouver, or what, but it's been so difficult to find fashionable men. Where have they gone?
I went to Aberdeen Mall the other day and wanted to kick myself for NOT bringing my camera. The Asian community here is so in touch with fashion, it boggles my mind" I asked where some men found some of their pieces that caught my eye, and the answer was always somewhere in Asia. I saw so many interesting outfits and some 'out of the ball park' outfits that seriously scare me. In any case, it made me feel crappy...I knew there was that chance, but I just didn't want to bring my camera...take a break. That's impossible.

I realize that now.

I'm looking for style on the street. I need men who step out of the box or remain classic proper.

...frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com