Monday, July 25, 2011

Colours!










           Colour! It's so happening everywhere. Not just for Hip Hop or Hirajuko anymore. From primary colours to pastels to neon. On the runway everything looks fabulous! It's a show...walking mannequins, if you will, so here is what I have to say about colour.

Colour is FABULOUS!!! I think it can also be tricky. To me it's like an advanced  level in fashion trends. For the guys, I think the younger guys look great in those pastels and striped belts, short shorts white shoes, chestnut brown brogues...totally appropriate up to a certain age. When you dress that way as an adult male, it looks too rehearsed, planned. Us more 'mature ' men should wear some colour. Like a.. 'splash of", paired with an otherwise more monochromatic piece...that's how I like to wear colour.
It's Summer.
Men over 50 or look over 50 should NOT be wearing t-shirts that have silly brand name smeared all over it. So be careful with the coloured tee's. Chose a single colour tee and your perfect fitting jeans or shorts. It just looks better...to me. Now rock t- shirts will never go out of style. They're will be enough colour on that shirt to tame down what chose to wear below. Find a cool belt...with a buckle.
Hip Hop/Hype..keep doing what you're doing...always interesting. YOU guys wear the big ALIFE shirts or graffiti art an all...sick!
Don't get me wrong...I love Prada, but those floral pants? Who wears that?  It's too feminine, very Nathan Lane, but to each their own. That is what makes it difficult for me to actually like that part of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com